Saturday, August 24, 2013

Blogging ... My therapy

Salutations Folk!!!
My name is Anouk. I am a 30-something mother of 2, our Highness (5 y-o) and Little Mowgli (2 y-o) and the little one, the DH (in the late 30s or new 40s).

I've been diagnosed with a mild ADHD years ago. I've been struggling with organizing and prioritizing my whole life (still living among moving boxes) but not under medication. Although it's sometimes quite overwhelming, I'm rather efficient in my work/personal life. 

I love to vaccum, spring cleaning and (re)organizing. However, it does not seem to come to an end (sigh). I'm camera shy and have to left hands (french expression for clumsy, no offense for left handed person). It doesn't prevent me to scrapbook but it helps a lot to be silly when playing with the kids


I'm also THE Queen of Procrastination : over-/underestimate time or motivation, constantly seeking for the right moment or frame of mind, or more deeply lack of selft-esteem (I don't know, sigh) ... NO MORE!  



This blog is my therapy, a beginning of a new ME, a glipse or a zest of my life with a twist. It is a mirror of my thoughts, my fears and my joy. It is a place to exchange tips and tricks about ... life, surely with some hiatus (and hiccups) and anachronism but a place I hope you will find a home and a friend. I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy to pop in.