Sunday, May 29, 2016

Singing with the flowers

Our Highness and I planted mint from the cuttings we did a couple of days ago. It took off quickly despite the rainy days. 
Our highness told me she wanted to experiment how a bee sees the world. She put on the Little Mowgli's Dark Vador mask and spent the day with it. Attending basic needs such as  eating/drinking were a dance of up/down mask, otherwise it didn't seem to bother her. She took her bath with the mask, only to take it off when brushing her teeth. She told me being a bee today was very exhausting because she needed sometimes to move her entire body to see things, she couldn't breathe properly and she could hear/smell her own breath (which was disgusting she said but I'm not allowed to chew gum and I don't like minty candy). She ended the day by saying "I'm glad, I'm a human girl".