Thursday, March 27, 2014

Looooong weekend

A crafty girly girl dreaming about becoming a princess + a boyish boy fighting pirates on his way to the treasure island + looking for activities = a challenge for me. To put the cherry on the cake, the rainy weather makes sure you get stuck inside with two energetic kiddies. Sound familiar? 

I browsed my old friend : the web and found the Playmobil FunPark. I went, I saw, I'm not convinced. The park is a huge showroom separated by theme : princess, firefighter, dinosaurs, etc. and a small corner for little ones with Playmobil 1, 2, 3. Many examples of every Playmobil to avoid any fighting but you can not escape the screaming and the noise of exciting kids. My kids were running from one theme to another, they misplace everything. Imagine what 20 kids can do after 2 hours. The restaurant serves food from the top of the food pyramid and profusely (fast food and sugary treats). There is no cloakroom and few places to seat. Of course, you have to go through the Playmobil shop to get out but at reasonable price + parking is free. I went home exhausted and the kiddies overtired. The next day, we stayed home playing quietly with our new Playmobil (fairy and Playmobil 1, 2, 3, the farm).